-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   linux kernel 2.6.35-13.18 uploaded (ABI bump) (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/406839-linux-kernel-2-6-35-13-18-uploaded-abi-bump.html)

Leann Ogasawara 08-01-2010 12:24 AM

linux kernel 2.6.35-13.18 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have uploaded a new Maverick linux kernel. Please note the ABI
bump. This kernel have a few notable changes:

* Syncs us up with the latest upstream AppArmor
* Enables the -virtual kernel as a pv-ops kernel on EC2
* Allows ureadahead2 to track the utilization of read-ahead pages
* Prevents some race conditions during boot
* Maintains the bootlaoder screen/contents through to plymouth starting
* Enables USB and ethernet on the Beagle XM board.

The full changelog can be found at:

https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.35-13.18

Thanks,
Leann