Old 06-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default linux kernel 2.6.35-6.7 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have uploaded a new Maverick linux kernel. This kernel primarily
contains a sync with the latest Apparmor patches, upstream evdev buffer
patches, and upstream magicmouse scrolling improvements. Barring any
kitten killers requiring another upload, this will be our Maverick
Alpha2 kernel. Please note the ABI bump:

https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.35-6.7

Thanks,
Leann