Old 06-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default linux kernel 2.6.35-3.4 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have uploaded a new Maverick linux kernel. This brings us up to date
with the latest 2.6.35-rc3 mainline kernel. Please note the ABI bump:

https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.35-3.4

Thanks,
Leann

Old 06-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Daniel Chen

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Leann Ogasawara
<leann.ogasawara@canonical.com> wrote:
> We have uploaded a new Maverick linux kernel. *This brings us up to date
> with the latest 2.6.35-rc3 mainline kernel.

For people not reading the git changes, this upload includes the fix
for the deliver_no_wcard regression in 2.6.35-rc3.

-Dan