Old 01-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Luigi Capriotti

Default Generic i386 platform please

>Why don't you give it a shot or start a project yourself? It's fun and
>you will be not only filling your own need but also contribute
>something back to the community pool.

I have been playing with MIC and the generic i386 platform recently, and
I have a working setup already in place, both in Gutsy and in Hardy.
I am willing to share my results but other than this mailing list I have
no way to describe and share the needed files.

Any help appreciated.

Best regards

Luigi

Old 01-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Adilson Oliveira

Luigi Capriotti escreveu:
>> Why don't you give it a shot or start a project yourself? It's fun and
> >you will be not only filling your own need but also contribute
> >something back to the community pool.
>
> I have been playing with MIC and the generic i386 platform recently, and
> I have a working setup already in place, both in Gutsy and in Hardy.
> I am willing to share my results but other than this mailing list I have
> no way to describe and share the needed files.

Hi.

You can aways use lauchpad.net resources. There you can host your files,
use bazar to version control and even build your packages.

[]s

Adilson.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Luigi Capriotti

Adilson Oliveira wrote:
> You can aways use lauchpad.net resources. There you can host your files,
> use bazar to version control and even build your packages.
Since all the steps could be included in a plain page I have created a
page in the ubuntu wiki:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CreatingAGenerici386PlaformForMIC

Looking forward to corrections, amendments and enhancements from others.

Best regards

Luigi

Old 01-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Adilson Oliveira

Luigi Capriotti escreveu:

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CreatingAGenerici386PlaformForMIC
>
> Looking forward to corrections, amendments and enhancements from others.

Thank you very much for this. It will help a great deal people who wants
to try UME without having the target hardware.

[]s

Adilson.