Old 04-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Andy Whitcroft

Default linux kernel 2.6.32-21.31 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have just uploaded a new Lucid linux kernel. This brings a number
of bugfixes including a security update for KVM, a number of AppArmor
fixes, and fixes for several Nvidia cards which hang when accelleration
is enabled. Note the ABI bump:

https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.32-21.31

-apw