-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   linux kernel 2.6.32-21.31 uploaded (ABI bump) (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/356634-linux-kernel-2-6-32-21-31-uploaded-abi-bump.html)

Andy Whitcroft 04-14-2010 08:25 AM

linux kernel 2.6.32-21.31 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have just uploaded a new Lucid linux kernel. This brings a number
of bugfixes including a security update for KVM, a number of AppArmor
fixes, and fixes for several Nvidia cards which hang when accelleration
is enabled. Note the ABI bump:

https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.32-21.31

-apw