-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   Thu, Feb 25 1100 UTC: 2nd IRC mini sprint on arm/thumb2 porting (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/330678-thu-feb-25-1100-utc-2nd-irc-mini-sprint-arm-thumb2-porting.html)

Alexander Sack 02-23-2010 02:49 PM

Thu, Feb 25 1100 UTC: 2nd IRC mini sprint on arm/thumb2 porting

Hi all,

in order to get our outstanding thumb2 porting issues fixed, we are
organizing a couple IRC mini sprints in #ubuntu-arm on
irc.freenode.net.

Our next session will be Thu, Feb 25 from 1100-1300 UTC.

The list of identified porting issues is tracked here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PackageReviewList

Thanks to Dave, we have great porting instructions here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PortingHowto

Anyone interested in helping out on this is invited to join; you do
not necessarily need arm hardware as we have emulation facilities in
the archive.

Thanks,

- Alexander