Old 02-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Eric Miao

Default Where is ericm from 22nd to 26th Feb

All,

I'll be involved in some supporting activity in Beijing, so will possibly
not be always available the next week (depending on the 3G signal
quality I might be still available on IRC).

Anything urgent, feel free to reach me by mobile:

+86-1-860-178-6086 or
+86-1-365-185-6086

I might need Bryan's help on Dove hands-on activity (i.e. won't possibly
carry a Dove board over there).

Thanks
- eric