Old 02-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Jamie Bennett

Default Activity reports now due

Hi,

Activity reports are now due for the week commencing:

15th February 2010

Please add them to:

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100223

If you have a problem editing the wiki and would just like to email
them, please send them to:

jb@canonical.com

We encourage anyone who has worked with Ubuntu on ARM to submit a short
summary of what they have done.

Regards,
Jamie.
--
Jamie Bennett
Ubuntu Mobile Developer

Old 03-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Jamie Bennett

Hi,

Activity reports are now due for the week commencing:

** * * *1st March 2010

Please add them to:

** * * *https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100309

If you have a problem editing the wiki and would just like to email*them, please send them to:
********jb@canonical.com

We encourage anyone who has worked with Ubuntu on ARM to submit a short*summary of what they have done.
Regards,
Jamie.
--*
Jamie Bennett
Ubuntu Mobile Developer

Old 03-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Jamie Bennett

Hi,

Activity reports are now due for the week commencing:

** * * *15th March 2010

Please add them to:

********http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100323