Old 02-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Alexander Sack

Default Thu, Feb 11 1400 UTC: IRC mini sprint on arm/thumb2 porting

Hi all,

in order to get our outstanding thumb2 porting issues fixed, we are
organizing a couple IRC mini sprints in #ubuntu-arm on
irc.freenode.net.

Our first session will be Thu, Feb 11 from 1400-1600 UTC.

The list of identified porting issues is tracked here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PackageReviewList

Thanks to Dave, we have great porting instructions here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PortingHowto

Anyone interested in helping out on this is invited to join.

See you tomorrow,

- Alexander