-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   Mobile team activity reporting (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/295599-mobile-team-activity-reporting.html)

Jamie Bennett 12-15-2009 12:30 PM

Mobile team activity reporting

Hi,

As part of a drive to become more transparent, the mobile team will be
reporting activities to our team meetings page each week. A list of
former meetings can be found at:

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/

The mobile team encourage anyone in the community who is actively
working on Ubuntu based mobile and embedded projects to add their weekly
activities to the page. We are especially interested in ARM based
projects but feel free to add reports, if they are relevant, to the
"Weekly Reports" section of the current week.

Another part of our initiative is to resurrect the monthly reporting
page which can be found at:

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/TeamReport

The first report will be produced at the end of December.

We hope this will provide a mechanism for the whole Ubuntu mobile and
embedded community to document their efforts in a common place.

Regards,
Jamie.

--
Jamie Bennett