Old 11-30-2009, 07:56 AM
Andy Whitcroft

Default New kernel 2.6.32-6.8 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have just uploaded a new Lucid kernel. This kernel drops a number
of redundant/incorrect patches and reinstated the ARM versatile flavour
(for QEMU testing). Note the ABI bump:

https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.32-6.7
https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.32-6.8

-apw