Old 11-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Michael Casadevall

Default Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2009-11-03 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091103

Please add any topics of conversation that need to be covered at:

If you have agenda items, please add them to the page on
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091103 before the
meeting. It will also greatly help if you tag your agenda items with
your name or IRC nick.

The meeting history page with links to prior meetings is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting

Thank you,
Michael Casadevall

Old 11-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2009-11-10 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091110

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091110 before the

Old 11-30-2009, 07:26 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2009-11-31 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091131

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091131 before the

Old 11-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Alexander Sack

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 03:26:06AM -0500, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.
>
> We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
> Tueday 2009-11-31 at 13:00 UTC.

Tue is 2009-12-01 ... according to my calendar .

> The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
> http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091131

... and I renamed the wiki page accordingly:

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091201

- Alexander

Old 01-05-2010, 03:45 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-01-05 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20100105

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20100105 before the

Old 01-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Emmet Hikory

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-01-12 at 13:00 UTC.

If you have agenda items, please add them to the page on
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100112 before the

--
Emmet HIKORY

Old 02-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-02-23 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100223

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100223 before the

Old 03-02-2010, 06:57 AM
Michael Casadevall

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100302

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100302 before the

Old 03-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-03-09 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100309

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100309 before the

Old 03-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-03-15 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100316

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100316 before the