-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/273788-mobile-irc-meeting-reminder.html)

Michael Casadevall 11-03-2009 02:22 AM

Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2009-11-03 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091103

Please add any topics of conversation that need to be covered at:

If you have agenda items, please add them to the page on
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091103 before the
meeting. It will also greatly help if you tag your agenda items with
your name or IRC nick.

The meeting history page with links to prior meetings is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting

Thank you,
Michael Casadevall

Michael Casadevall 11-10-2009 01:24 AM

Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2009-11-10 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091110

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091110 before the

Michael Casadevall 11-30-2009 07:26 AM

Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2009-11-31 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091131

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091131 before the

Alexander Sack 11-30-2009 10:40 AM

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 03:26:06AM -0500, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.
>
> We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
> Tueday 2009-11-31 at 13:00 UTC.

Tue is 2009-12-01 ... according to my calendar ;).

> The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
> http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091131

... and I renamed the wiki page accordingly:

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20091201

- Alexander

Michael Casadevall 01-05-2010 03:45 AM

Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-01-05 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20100105

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2009/20100105 before the

Emmet Hikory 01-12-2010 02:05 AM

Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-01-12 at 13:00 UTC.

If you have agenda items, please add them to the page on
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100112 before the

--
Emmet HIKORY

Michael Casadevall 02-19-2010 01:12 PM

Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-02-23 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100223

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100223 before the

Michael Casadevall 03-02-2010 06:57 AM

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100302

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100302 before the

Michael Casadevall 03-09-2010 09:23 AM

Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-03-09 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100309

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100309 before the

Michael Casadevall 03-16-2010 01:29 AM

Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-03-15 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100316

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100316 before the