Old 08-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Ian

Default Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

> The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100809

this page does not exist!

--
http://ianlawrence.info

Old 08-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-08-24 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100824

Please add any topics of conversation that need to be covered at:

If you have agenda items, please add them to the page on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100824 before the
meeting. It will also greatly help if you tag your agenda items with
your name or IRC nick.

The meeting history page with links to prior meetings is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting

Thank you,
Michael

Old 08-31-2010, 03:02 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-08-31 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100831

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100831 before the

Old 09-07-2010, 07:16 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-08-03 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100907

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100907 before the

Old 09-21-2010, 05:44 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-09-21 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100921

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100921 before the

Old 09-28-2010, 07:12 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-09-28 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100928

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100928 before the

Old 10-05-2010, 03:43 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-10-04 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20101004

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20101004 before the

Old 10-05-2010, 04:34 AM
Michael Casadevall

Apologies, the date should be 2010-10-05, and the URL is
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20101005
Michael

Old 10-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-10-12 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20101012

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20101012 before the

Old 10-19-2010, 12:55 PM
David Mandala

The meeting is canceled this week and next as we prepare for UDS and
then attend UDS. The meeting will return the week of November 1st.

--
David Mandala <davidm at canonical dot com>
http://www.canonical.com/ Public Key id: 45B2D952