Old 03-23-2010, 07:58 AM
Michael Casadevall

Default Mobile IRC Meeting Reminder

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-03-23 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100323

Please add any topics of conversation that need to be covered at:

If you have agenda items, please add them to the page on
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100323 before the
meeting. It will also greatly help if you tag your agenda items with
your name or IRC nick.

The meeting history page with links to prior meetings is at:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting

Thank you,
Michael

Old 04-26-2010, 05:22 PM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-04-26 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100426

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100426 before the

Old 05-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-05-04 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100504

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100504 before the

Old 05-18-2010, 03:20 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tuesday 2010-05-18 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100518

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100518 before the

Old 05-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tuesday 2010-05-25 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100525

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100525 before the

Old 06-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tuesday 2010-06-01 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100601

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100601 before the

Old 06-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tuesday 2010-06-08 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100608

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100608 before the

Old 06-22-2010, 04:31 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tuesday 2010-06-22 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100622

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100622 before the

Old 08-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Michael Casadevall

Hi,

Every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC.

We'll be having the usual IRC meeting on #ubuntu-meeting, on
Tueday 2010-08-03 at 13:00 UTC.

The new meeting page for this weeks meeting is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100803

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/Meeting/2010/20100803 before the

Old 08-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Michael Casadevall