Old 03-19-2009, 02:37 AM
Kent Loobey

Default Ubuntu Netbook Remix adding new apps?

On Wednesday 18 March 2009 20:32:06 Kent Loobey wrote:
> How can I add an application to Accessories or Games or ...?

Oops, I found it. Sorry for the post.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Emmet Hikory

Kent Loobey wrote:
> How can I add an application to Accessories or Games or ...?

Your application must provide an XDG .desktop file with the
appropriate Categories entry. Either compare with similar application,
or review the specification (1).

1: http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/

--
Emmet HIKORY