Old 03-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Tiago Ribeiro

Default Multi-touch support

Hi, I have an Acer Aspire One netbook with Ubuntu 8.10.
The trackpad has multi-touch support like the Apple laptops do.
I'm thinking about installing the netbook remix. Can you tell me if I can get the multi-touch to work?
And another question. I'll add it a touch screen and I'd like to know if a multi-touch one will work as well.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work,

Tiago Ribeiro aka zakzor--
Ubuntu-mobile mailing list
Ubuntu-mobile@lists.ubuntu.com