Old 02-04-2009, 04:45 PM
"Francesco Andrisani"

Default Marvell SD8686 don't work

Hi
boys,
i'm new on this
mailing list.
*
About two week ago,
i've installed on my new MID (a Benq S6) a custom ubuntu MID 8.04 that i've
created with moblin.
I've a great problem
with wifi module a Marvell SD8686. I'm not able to load it.
I've downloaded the
last original*drivers from Marvell site and i've put its on
/lib/firmware/mrvl/ directory. But i don't able to enable it. I've tried
with:
*
# sudo modprobe
libertas
# sudo modprobe
libertas_sdio helper_name=mrvl/sd8686_helper.bin
fw_name=mrvl/sd8686.bin
*
But...nothing.
*