Old 01-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Steve George

Default UME on Aigo MID

I currently have a build of UME 8.04*working with my Aigo(jax10) ...WIFI and Touch are both working.*Can anyone*tell me if there is a power management UI? The only way*I can shutdown the device is through a terminal. If anyone is interested in this build,*info is*on my site http://www.midwiki.com
*

Steve George
*
*