Old 01-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Emmet Hikory

Default Creation of Team Reporting page on the wiki

All,
To better align with the practices of other Ubuntu Teams, I've
created a TeamReport page on the wiki (1). If you do something
affecting the mobile flavours, or have news to report that belongs in
the Ubuntu monthly report, please update this page. There is a short
introduction to Team Reporting also available on the wiki (2). I've
added some initial items there for January, and would welcome additions
for anything I've missed.

I'd encourage anyone interested in receiving status updates
subscribe to the wiki page.

1: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileTeam/TeamReport
2: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting

--