-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   4am! (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/224402-4am.html)

Jeff 01-08-2009 02:07 AM

4am!

How long are the irc meetings because being in california doesn't make
the meetings exactly easy to attend.
Jeff

David Mandala 01-08-2009 02:11 AM

4am!

On 01/07/2009 09:07 PM, Jeff wrote:
> How long are the irc meetings because being in california doesn't make
> the meetings exactly easy to attend.
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

The IRC meetings are scheduled for an hour. I agree it's early (06:00
for me) but that's what happens when everyone is around the world.

Cheers,

David

--
David Mandala <davidm at canonical dot com>
http://www.canonical.com/ Public Key id: 45B2D952

Loc Minier 01-08-2009 10:23 AM

4am!

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009, Jeff wrote:
> How long are the irc meetings because being in california doesn't make
> the meetings exactly easy to attend.

If you have a particular thing you'd like to discuss it's fine to raise
it here, and we could even schedule an ad hoc meeting for it with a
more convenient time for you.

--
Loc Minier