Old 01-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Steve George

Default JAX10 bios

I'm not able to test UME anymore on my AIGO since I upgraded to an "XP Friendly" bios.*It hangs on install now. Can any of you point me to a JAX10 bios that I can reflash my device with?* I have searched high and low with no luck and really want to continue playing with this OS.
*
Thanks!
*

Steve George