Old 12-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Steve George

Default Jax10 current status?

I'm curious if there has been any progress*getting the jax10 to work. From the looks of the bug database, touchscreen still doesn't work.*Strangley, There are no bugs listed in the moblin bugzilla anymore.
*
Thanks!
*

Steve George
*
*

Old 12-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Oliver Grawert

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 09.12.2008, 12:19 -0800 schrieb Steve George:
> I'm curious if there has been any progress getting the jax10 to work.
> From the looks of the bug database, touchscreen still doesn't
> work. Strangley, There are no bugs listed in the moblin bugzilla
> anymore.
the touchscreen is an idctouch which is totally closed, unless idc opens
up any sourcecode it is unlikely to be freely supportable ...

ciao
oli