Old 12-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Turgut Durduran

Default : Feedback on Ubuntu Mobile , Samsung Q1 Ultra

Hello,

With the help of various people here I was able to get my Samsung Q1 Ultra to work to my liking. Well mostly.

One problem that I am still having is that , upon waking up from suspend, the wireless connectivity is lost. It looks like the network manager no longer recognizes the wireless device. This , at some point, led to a permanent problem which was resolved with one of the recent updates. Right now, it is no longer a permanent problem but is quite bothersome since "suspend/awake" cycle is something I use quite often.

Any suggestions on how to debug is appreciated!

Thanks,

Turgut

---
http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~durduran

Old 12-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Loc Minier

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008, Turgut Durduran wrote:
> One problem that I am still having is that , upon waking up from
> suspend, the wireless connectivity is lost.

Checkout
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-restricted-modules/+bug/275692

It's proposed as a SRU but looking for a kernel team person to push it
into intrepid-proposed.

--
Loc Minier