Old 11-17-2008, 02:52 AM
"Bill Goulding"

Default Dawar/Hampshire TSHARK Touchscreen not working with evtouch

Hi,

As requested by an error message generated by the Touchscreen
Calibration application, I am attaching the results of lshal >
evtouch_hal.out to demonstrate that the touchscreen calibration tool
is not detecting the touch screen on my tablet computer.

I am using a Duros Tablet computer manufactured by Roper Mobile.

I understand that the touchscreen controller is manufactured by a
company named Hamshire, and that the model is called the TSHARK

Thank-you,
Bill Goulding

P.S. - My apologies to the moderators for my earlier posting to the
list as a non-member. The Calibrate Touchscreen tool generates an
error message instructing users to send messages to this address, but
makes no mention of the fact that it is a moderated mailing list or
that registration is required.