Old 11-12-2008, 08:20 PM
"Alexander Ho"

Default irtouch not detected as evdev device

I have an irtouch touch screen (I'm not sure of the model as it's not
marked on the unit) that is not detected as an evdev device.* In hardy,
the touchscreen was detected and essentially calibrated when plugged
in.* I have also been able to the get this touchscreen to work with the
plpevtch driver found here: http://www.plop.at/en/touchscreen.html

Generic calibration values are
(minx,maxx) = (0, 4095)
(miny,maxy) = (0, 4095)

These values should work well if the touchscreen is a good match sizewise to the screen.

-alexander kon-i ho