Old 11-05-2008, 09:11 AM
yannick

Default Support for MSI wind out of the box?

Hello,

I tested the UMPC image 8.10 on my MSI wind and sadly:
- wifi doesn't work
- webcam doesn't work with ekiga
- microphone doesn't work with the gnome record application

on the software side:
- gimp is hard to use (it will need a "just 1 window" feature)

Is there a plan to get a good support for this computer?

Best regards,
Yannick
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick@ekiga.net