Old 10-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Oliver Grawert

Default new blog infos ...

hi,

as usual, for the people not reading planet.ubuntu.com, i just sent out
a blog post on behalf of the whole team about an important naming scheme
change of the images, it can be found at:
http://ograblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/28/names-names-names-and-boo-vampires/

ciao
oli

Old 10-28-2008, 02:23 PM
"(``-_-´´) -- Fernando"

Olá Oliver e a todos.

On Tuesday 28 October 2008 14:54:46 Oliver Grawert wrote:
> hi,
>
> as usual, for the people not reading planet.ubuntu.com, i just sent out
> a blog post on behalf of the whole team about an important naming scheme
> change of the images, it can be found at:
> http://ograblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/28/names-names-names-and-boo-vampires/

Thanks for the heads up.
I already changed my iso rsync scripts!

--