Old 10-17-2008, 09:00 PM
"Mike Tinnes"

Default target device not found

*
I'm attemping an install of the Menlow release on a VIA*vm7700 and cannot get past the target detection. I get an error message "Did not find an installation target device". I have successfully installed XP on the same device. It has a standard 40gb 2.5" drive detected by the bios on the secondary channel. Are there any boot parameters I may be missing or can possibly try? Or am I completely off by even attempting an install on this device? - Thanks