Old 09-29-2008, 12:06 AM
Alan

Default MID at e3p 701

I currently installed in a e3pc 701 with no problems at all, after all
wifi worked out of the box for me even after the update it keeps
working... but since i dont have a keyboard ( i modded my e3pc 701 to
a tablet pc ) its prety hard to actually use the virtual keyboard...
whe you get prompt to enter the admin password the background programs
are lock and i can not use the vkeyboard... any suggestions? i could
use the root account but well... securty it's the hole point of
Linux... so that would be stupid... any suggestion?

ps: When i login into a WEP wifi connection i get the prompt for the
passworld in every restart, keyring isn't saving it by default..?