Old 09-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Oliver Grawert

Default adding touchscreen support

On Fr, 2008-09-26 at 08:48 +0400, applausi per fabbri wrote:
>hi,
>attached is my lshal output for my HP TX2120us tablet notebook. i have
>the evtouch calibration tool, but touchscreen is not working. thanks

that sadly is a wacom device for which the evtouch driver wont work, i
will try to take care of other touchscreen devices in the next release,
the time towards 8.10 is very short and the evtouch driver needed most
attention so i took that as a starting point and focus on it atm, for
wacom i fear you have to do some manual configuration. In 9.04 i'll try
to cover as many touchscreen drivers as i can.

ciao
oli