Old 09-26-2008, 10:44 AM
"Beno, Tal"

Default Ubuntu Mobile (7-9" version) with KDE?

Hi,

This might be a silly question as I am no Linux expert but did you consider releasing the new Mobile edition with KDE (in addition or instead of the gnome flavor)?
I can only guess that it might not fit the slim package that one needs for a Netbook, but still if it is possible it would have been at least in my opinion a much more competitive OS bundle to the Windows alternative.

Best,
Tal