-   Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/)
-   -   Ubuntu Mobile (7-9" version) with KDE? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-mobile-embedded/166683-ubuntu-mobile-7-9-version-kde.html)

"Beno, Tal" 09-26-2008 10:44 AM

Ubuntu Mobile (7-9" version) with KDE?

Hi,

This might be a silly question as I am no Linux expert but did you consider releasing the new Mobile edition with KDE (in addition or instead of the gnome flavor)?
I can only guess that it might not fit the slim package that one needs for a Netbook, but still if it is possible it would have been at least in my opinion a much more competitive OS bundle to the Windows alternative.

Best,
Tal