Old 09-25-2008, 10:39 AM
"Steve Paine"

Default Trying to boot a Samsung Q1 (non-Ultra) with a Ubuntu Mobile flashed USB

I wasnt able to get the image to boot from a Q1b last bight as the BIOS doesn't seem to support it. THe Q1b is a VIA-based device but maybe the BIOS is simlar in that it doesnt allow booting from flash. I might be able to try it on a Q1P later today for you.

For reference, Q1U, Wibrain, SC3, Everun Note, MSI Wind all boot OK from the same flash image.(ALthough maybe not work 100%)

Steve.