Old 09-22-2008, 05:52 AM
Steve George

Default Jax-10 Aigo Touchscreen

Hi all, I'm new here but*I think I have done enough research to warrant*the following inquiry
*
I*have an Aigo MID and would love to know if any progress is being made regarding a working touchscreen driver for UME. I understand that the Compal touch driver needs to be licensed so that's currently out. Any*guidance would be greatly appreciated. Are there any others in this group who have this hardware?*
*

Steve George
*
*