Old 08-22-2008, 01:39 PM
yannick

Default Sorry i could not be at the last IRC meeting...

Hello,

Sorry, I could not be at the
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileAndEmbedded/Meeting/20080821

Can someone point me to the "test new version of Ekiga (2.9)"
discussion?

Best regards,
Yannick
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick@ekiga.net

Old 08-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Loïc Minier

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008, yannick wrote:
> Sorry, I could not be at the
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileAndEmbedded/Meeting/20080821
>
> Can someone point me to the "test new version of Ekiga (2.9)"
> discussion?

Yup; first logs are available at <http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/>; second,
sorry, I didn't test it because I lacked time, didn't buy a webcam, and
David wasn't around either (he had special training this week).

I'm meeting face to face with David over the next days and intend to
test Ekiga during this period; the action was carried over for next
week's meeting.

Sorry again,
--
Loïc Minier

Old 08-23-2008, 11:48 PM
"Ian Lawrence"

Hey,
> I'm meeting face to face with David over the next days and intend to
> test Ekiga during this period; the action was carried over for next
> week's meeting.
Can you poke David then about the weekly reports round up?
thx
Ian

--
http://ianlawrence.info

Old 08-24-2008, 01:38 AM
yannick

Le vendredi 22 août 2008 à 19:33 +0200, Loïc Minier a écrit :
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008, yannick wrote:
> > Sorry, I could not be at the
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileAndEmbedded/Meeting/20080821
> >
> > Can someone point me to the "test new version of Ekiga (2.9)"
> > discussion?
>
> Yup; first logs are available at <http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/>; second,
> sorry, I didn't test it because I lacked time, didn't buy a webcam, and
> David wasn't around either (he had special training this week).
>
> I'm meeting face to face with David over the next days and intend to
> test Ekiga during this period; the action was carried over for next
> week's meeting.

Hello,

You better use http://snapshots.ekiga.net/ for now. I'm working on a new
set of packages using my PPA, and it is not ready yet...

Best regards,
Yannick