Old 06-02-2008, 08:56 PM
James Westby

Default MOTU School presenter wanted

Hi all,

MOTU School has been on a bit of a break due to Open Week and UDS
happening in the last couple of months. I'd like to get a session
organised for June.

I'm looking for volunteers to present a session. There are a couple
of requested sessions that have received a couple of votes, which
would be good to have if someone feels confident in talking about
them:

* "Soyuz and all that Jazz" - "how does our central infrastructure
work?"
* "Effectively using and interpreting apport retraces"

Sessions on any other topic will be gladly accepted.

As always, if you have a topic that you would like to know more about
please add it to the requests page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School/Requests

(don't worry, requesting a session doesn't mean that I'll ask you to
run it)

Thanks,

James

Old 06-03-2008, 04:41 PM
"Emmet Hikory"

James Westby wrote:
> I'm looking for volunteers to present a session. There are a couple
> of requested sessions that have received a couple of votes, which
> would be good to have if someone feels confident in talking about
> them:

<...>
> * "Effectively using and interpreting apport retraces"

I could do this one. My preference would be for somewhere 10:00 -
13:00 UTC on a weekday.

--
Emmet HIKORY