Old 05-30-2008, 11:50 PM
Stefan Potyra

Default one-a-day

Hi folks,

looking at what needs to be done currently, I see that we
1) need to clear the sponsors queue [1] and
2) merge packages and also
3) need to also look at new packages via REVU

Due to the recent popularity of similar actions, I'd like to start an
initiative myself: One-a-day

So you're a MOTU? please either review one debdiff from the sponsors-queue
[1], merge one package as seen on[2,3] or review one package on REVU [4]
every day. That should help us clear the queues as soon as possible.

Feel free to do more than one a day though, or less, as long as you do it .

Cheers,
Stefan.
--
[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-universe-sponsors/+subscribedbugs