Old 05-29-2008, 09:26 PM
Matthieu Fertré

Default Wormux 0.8

Hi,

Wormux 0.8 is the new stable version of a funny game. It is already
integrated in Debian Sid.

Currently, Ubuntu uses Wormux 0.8-beta4. I am one of the developer and
we can't support and fix bug on 0.8beta4.

So please, can you update the package ? It will be fantastic if it is
proposed for previous Ubuntu release in backport repository !(but I'm
not sure it's the right mailing-list to ask it ?)

Regards,

Matthieu