Old 05-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default wanted: motu-sru members

On Fri, 30 May 2008 23:08:05 +0200 Siegfried-Angel
<siggi.gevatter@gmail.com> wrote:
>> so it's Friday now, and Stephan is the only candidate so far (thanks
again for
>> volunteering, Stephan!).
>
>Oh, I thought there would be more interest on this. Come on people!! :P
>
>I'd step out but I don't think that I'm ready for it (I've only done
>two SRUs until now) .
>
>Regards,

/me volunteers.

Scott K

Old 05-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Stefan Potyra

Hi again,

thanks for more volunteers.

Siegfried: Having no big track of sru history doesn't imho warrant that you
couldn't be a member of motu-sru. Do you also volunteer?

So, how do we proceed now?

I'd say, we extent the deadline until tomorrow (31.05.08), 20.00 UTC. If there
should be more than two volunteers (it looks like we need to replace two
members right now), I'd call for a vote then. Otherwise, let's just add the
members to the team on Monday, at 20.00h UTC unless anyone disagrees with
that.

Any objections?

Cheers,
Stefan.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:40 AM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

I'd be interested in volunteering if more volunteers are required.

Siegfried: Having no big track of sru history doesn't imho warrant that you

couldn't be a member of motu-sru. Do you also volunteer?

So, how do we proceed now?

I'd say, we extent the deadline until tomorrow (31.05.08), 20.00 UTC. If there

should be more than two volunteers (it looks like we need to replace two

members right now), I'd call for a vote then. Otherwise, let's just add the

members to the team on Monday, at 20.00h UTC unless anyone disagrees with

that.

Any objections?

Cheers,

* *Stefan.