Old 05-23-2008, 01:40 PM
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort

Default wanted: motu-sru members

Stefan Potyra wrote:
> @motu-sru: Once we have a number of applicants, can you select whom you'd like
> to see in your team?

Shouldn't that be voted by the entire MOTU team? We need a clear process about
this... (/me goes and adds it to the motu-processes Gobby document)

Cheers,
Emilio

Old 05-23-2008, 01:48 PM
Stephan Hermann

Well,

On Fri, 23 May 2008 15:20:05 +0200
Stefan Potyra <sistpoty@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call for volunteers to supplement the motu-sru team (see
> [1]).
>
> Requirements:
> * have a good understanding of the SRU process
> * being able to work together with current team members
> * ability to read and judge patches
>
> If you're up for it, please reply to this thread.
>
> @motu-sru: Once we have a number of applicants, can you select whom
> you'd like to see in your team?

Count me as candidate...

sh

Old 05-23-2008, 02:11 PM
"Scott Kitterman"

> Stefan Potyra wrote:
>> @motu-sru: Once we have a number of applicants, can you select whom
>> you'd like
>> to see in your team?
>
> Shouldn't that be voted by the entire MOTU team? We need a clear process
> about
> this... (/me goes and adds it to the motu-processes Gobby document)

I agree. That's how we've been appointing members lately. I vote is needed.

Scott K

Old 05-23-2008, 02:28 PM
Stefan Potyra

Hi,

Am Freitag 23 Mai 2008 16:11:30 schrieb Scott Kitterman:
> > Stefan Potyra wrote:
> >> @motu-sru: Once we have a number of applicants, can you select whom
> >> you'd like
> >> to see in your team?
> >
> > Shouldn't that be voted by the entire MOTU team? We need a clear process
> > about
> > this... (/me goes and adds it to the motu-processes Gobby document)
>
> I agree. That's how we've been appointing members lately. I vote is
> needed.

To be honest, I don't mind too much how it is done, as long as it is done
soon.

How about the following:
1) applicants reply in this thread
2) motu-sru does a preselection
3) we'll vote on the result

Regardless of all, 1) needs to happen anyways, so please don't hesitate to
reply if you are volunteering.

Cheers,
Stefan.