Old 05-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Georg Meyer

Default MySQL Query Browser and MySQL Administrator

Hi,

I'm not sure, if you're the right contact person for my concern.
If not, please forward this e-mail to the developers of the MySQL Query
Browser and the MySQL Administrator.

I use these programs almost every day and I like it a lot.
But there is one thing I don't like: It's the fact, that the program
doesn't save it's size and the size of the inner boxes inside the GUI.
Every time I restart the program I have to adjust the sizes. Maybe there
is an option, which allows you to save that, then please let me know
where! Otherwise you would do me a great favour, if you implemented that
small feature.

Sincerely yours,
Georg Meyer.

Old 05-22-2008, 06:45 PM
"Eduardo Cereto Carvalho"

you're right, it's not the correct place to send this kind of issues.

Please open a bug with mysql with your concerns, if it isn't already:

http://bugs.mysql.com/

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Georg Meyer
<meyerg@informatik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure, if you're the right contact person for my concern.
> If not, please forward this e-mail to the developers of the MySQL Query
> Browser and the MySQL Administrator.
>
> I use these programs almost every day and I like it a lot.
> But there is one thing I don't like: It's the fact, that the program
> doesn't save it's size and the size of the inner boxes inside the GUI.
> Every time I restart the program I have to adjust the sizes. Maybe there
> is an option, which allows you to save that, then please let me know
> where! Otherwise you would do me a great favour, if you implemented that
> small feature.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Georg Meyer.

Eduardo Cereto Carvalho