Old 05-22-2008, 01:28 PM
eric poscher

Default wwwoffle ifup scripts

Dear Package-Maintainer for wwwoffle,

I fixed a bug for wwwoffle already in edgy, to make it change on/offline
mode automatically through ifup/ifdown scripts.

Would you please have a look at the following launchpad entry:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wwwoffle/+bug/72681

Since my re-install of Hardy I realised, that this suggestion has not
been implemented. I would be happy to see this handy solution be
included into the packages. Any better way to do it, tell me or do it
better, but please have a look at my contribution and if necessary
please tell me, how I can contribute that. I thougth entering it into
the ubunt bugtracker was the right place for that?

best regards,
eric.