Old 11-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Daniel Holbach

Default Harald Sitter (apachelogger) now is a MOTU!

Hello everybody,

I'm pleased to announce that Harald now is a MOTU. After putting a lot
of work into Kubuntu, everybody's pleased to have him in the team now!

Please give him a warm welcome to the team!

Have a nice day,
Daniel

Old 11-30-2007, 12:00 PM
Stephan Hermann

Am Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:53:50 +0100
schrieb Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com>:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Harald now is a MOTU. After putting a lot
> of work into Kubuntu, everybody's pleased to have him in the team now!
>
> Please give him a warm welcome to the team!

Congrats, Harald

sh

Old 11-30-2007, 01:27 PM

Citando Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com>:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Harald now is a MOTU. After putting a lot
> of work into Kubuntu, everybody's pleased to have him in the team now!
>
> Please give him a warm welcome to the team!
>
> Have a nice day,
> Daniel

Welcome! Greetz :-) Keep up the good work!