Old 05-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Albin Tonnerre

Default DaD breakage

Hi MOTUs,

Adrien Cunin and me are sorry to announce that because of a full root partition
on the server hosting DaD (and of course the lack of handling of such a case on
our side), all the merges have been deleted.
We're currently updating it and are hoping that the situation comes back to
normal in the next hours. However, our last backup copy of the comment file is 5
days old, so all comments more recent have been lost.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Albin

--
Albin Tonnerre, aka Lutin