Old 05-18-2008, 08:53 AM
"sfora dim"

Default scratchbox2 problem

[Note: I'm not subscribed to this list, please CC me]

Hi,

I installed sb2 using Ubuntu Hardy's packages (synaptic).

When I run "sb2 gcc hello.c" I get:

helloc.c:1:19: error: stdio.h: No such file or directory

Any idea how to fix this ?

I use code sourcery toolchain. directly running "arm-linx-gcc hello.c"
works perfectly.
In my builtroot there are no include files - these files are all
located in the toolchain folder
(I'm building a minimal embedded rootfs for OMAP. I don't need include
files there...).

Btw - when I try to run sb2-build-libtool it fails too, probably
because of the same reasons..

Sorry to bother you - if there is an alternative place to ask a
question please tell me

Thank you
Sfora