Old 05-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Luke Yelavich

Default motu-sru extension?

Old 05-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Luca Falavigna

Old 05-17-2008, 07:50 PM
"Jordan Mantha"

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@ubuntu.com> wrote:

Stefan Potyra ha scritto:

| with the sad news, that Jordan needs to focus his work on his PhD

thesis (good

| luck, Jordan!), I'm curious if motu-sru could benefit from additional

| member(s)?

| motu-sru, what do you think?

I also talked to Brandon Holtsclaw this week and he said that he is also unable to continue with MOTU SRU so he needs a replacement as well.
*

Recently, motu-sru queue has grown a bit, since developers focused on

fixing Hardy packages which weren't touched in time for the release.

And this is really awesome to see. As much as we hate having to fix things post-release, itś great to see a commitment from developers and contributors to support our stable releases. Keep it up!

*

Also, I'm mostly offline because my ISP hasn't restored my DSL line yet

(it's been more than a month... hope to have good news soon), so I guess

having more members can help to review outstanding bugs and to sponsor

packages in -proposed.

Yeah, if we have more members then people can be temporarily gone without negatively affecting the response time.
*

We also talked about the possibility to improve SRU policy for

universe/multiverse packages to allow new bugfix releases go into

- -proposed (and -updates as well), but we need to check with Technical

Board and with stable releases managers (pitti or slangasek).

I´m currently working on cleaning/clarifying the SRU wiki page and I´ll make sure that any outstanding SRU work I was doing get´s resolved or handed over.

-Jordan