Old 05-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Morten Kjeldgaard

Default Launchpad emblems and other icons, graphics and stuff...

I have generated a couple of suggestions for an emblem/branding of the new
contributors team on Launchpad.

I have now put these on a wiki page for all to see [1], and (hopefully!!)
contribute to, so there can be a wide selection to choose from.

So take a look at the wiki, get creative and submit your suggestions! As far
as I can see, LP brandings are 14x14 pixels, but most are scaled down from a
default size of 16x16.

Cheers,
Morten (who likes a long line of team brandings on his LP page)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Teams/Emblems

PS: While I'm it, no-one really responded to my call for a motu-logo
competition a while back. Is that idea really moot?