Old 05-14-2008, 07:37 AM
Lloyd Joseph

Default Steam Store shows a blank page, how do i fix it?

Im using wine 0.9.59 i got "Steam" installed successfully, i can download games, and also play online.

But my problem is i can't access the "Store" tab in Steam, it just shows a blank grey page.

Is there a way to fix this?

Old 05-15-2008, 01:05 AM
"Christopher Halse Rogers"

On 5/14/08, Lloyd Joseph <ljsoftnet@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Im using wine 0.9.59 i got "Steam" installed successfully, i can download
> games, and also play online.
>
> But my problem is i can't access the "Store" tab in Steam, it just shows a
> blank grey page.

You probably want to be looking at
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=1554 - my guess is that
you're missing the gecko html renderer part.